Fall is here. That means Halloween is close by and Thanksgiving isn’t too far behind. Whether you’re looking for some Halloween or fall home décor or gifts, many Roseville designers are selling their items on Etsy.com, a website where people can buy and sell handmade and vintage items.
Check our slideshow to see some of the festive items I found. And the good news is they’re all designed or being sold by Roseville residents.
Scroll through our slideshow to see each item. More details are below too.
- Pumpkin patch sign by The Open Window.
- Black velour cocktail hat by Lily Lady Blue.
- Where the Wild Things Are postcards by Sandra Grafik.
- Metal table-top pumpkins by The Open Window.
- Pumpkin hair clips by My Lil' Gypsy Hair Clips.
- Outdoor Halloween sign by Ivy's Wood Creations.
- Spiderweb gift tags by Creative Goodz.
- Halloween baby onesie by The Frollicking Baby.