Looking to buy some office buildings in Roseville? You're in luck: Some prime office real estate is now on sale.
The Sacramento Business Journal reports that 14 office buildings along Douglas Boulevard owned by the same company are on sale. The SBJ estimates the buildings cost between $100 and $120 million total.
Some of the current tenants within the buildings include Mass Mutual, Adecco, Coors Brewing Company, JP Morgan and Kaiser Foundation Health.
The office space totals just over 885,000 square feet and is being sold by Hines, a Houston-based international firm, according to the SBJ.
Buildings for sale are in five office campuses:
- Douglas Corporate Center — This center is located at 2999 Douglas Blvd. and consists of two three-story buildings totaling 214,606 square feet.
- Johnson Ranch Corporate Center — Located at 3300 Douglas Blvd. this business campus has five, two-story office buildings totaling 179,190 square feet.
- Olympus Corporate Center —This is a four-building complex totaling 191,494 square feet, located at 3001 Douglas Blvd.
- Roseville Corporate Center —This building is three stories, totaling 111,418 square feet. It's located at 2998 Douglas Blvd.
- Summit at Douglas Ridge — These two buildings are located at 3721 Douglas Blvd. and total 185,128 square feet.
Center information found on the Hines website.