Ah, LOVE… *heart*
Everyone loves love. <3
Even people who say they hate love are only saying that because romantic love has not panned out for them yet. But, this Valentines does not just have to be for lovers. You can show love to everyone you care about this Valentine’s Day. And to help inspire you, below are some great ideas on ways to show your love to your mom, your children, your great aunt, or your soul mate.
And for all of you locals reading this blog, I have posted some fun date ideas that you can do in the Sacramento Metro area.
So, have fun this Valentine’s Day and don’t be afraid to let everyone you love know how much you love them.
This link has tons of great free printables and projects for everyone to enjoy! Along with ideas and inspiration to get you moving. Like how to make a matchbook or wrap chocolate in a personalize wrapper. I can't wait to go on here and print out some cute unique valentines for my love:
How does a Valentine's Smoothie sound? here is a link with some fun ideas like healthy Valentine treats, how to make recycled heart garland, and some other fun Do-It-Yourself ideas.
One of my go-to sites has some great ideas this yea,r like photo keepsake crafts and how to make easy felt coffee cup sleeves. Thanks, Martha!
Local Valentine’s Day Fun (Sacramento Metro Area):
· Take the whole family to see Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream! Wednesday, Feb 13 7:00p at the Sleep Train Arena. Visa www.DisneyOnIce.com for specific show times/dates
· Enjoy a good laugh and see Our Love Story: an Improvised Comedy at the BlackTop Theater in Roseville Thursday, Feb 14 8:00p. Visit www.blacktopcomedy.com for more information.
· Take your children to decorate cookies (ages 6-12) February 14, Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Head over to Sylvan Oaks for Valentine's Day crafts and cookie decorating! www.saclibrary.org/Locations/Sylvan-Oaks/
· Take your date to the theatre. The B street Theatre has multiple shows on Valentine’s night. Check them out. www.bstreettheatre.org/the-shows
· Go listen to some live music. Visit Harlows: Close To You - The Music of the Carpenter's Thursday 02/14/2013 5:30 Doors / 7pm Show www.harlows.com/live-music
· Take all your gals to the Vagina Monologues at Sierra College Thursday, Matinee at 12:30 PM or that evening at 7:00 PM. www.brownpapertickets.com/event/316228 or buy tickets at the door. www.sierracollege.edu/events/upcoming/2013/02/vagina-monologue.php
· See Sacramento from the Sacramento River on the Hornblower cruise. They have a singles cruise, brunch cruise, and a romance cruise. Visit here for details:www.hornblower.com/hce/port/category/sac+valentines
· Go someplace special to enjoy food and wine: Valentine's Night Prix-Fixe Dinner Feb 14 5:00p to 10:00p at Revolution Wines Winery, Tasting Room and Bistro Sacramento, CA Revolution will be offering a four course prix-fixe menu with wine pairings for your Valentine's Night. There will be two seatings for dinner, 5:30pm & 8:00pm. Reservations & pre-pay required. Limited Seating Available, Call NOW! (916) 444-7711
· Check out www.opentable.com to see all the fun valentine’s dinner specials in the area. There are 23 restuarants listed with special offers.www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?m=35&ref=2138&pid=102
· Take a romantic ride on the Sacramento River Train. Feb 14, 6:30p. This 28-mile trip last 3 hours. Ticket price includes 3-course dinner, trip, premium seating, bottle of wine/champagne per couple, complementary soda & coffee, and rose for ladies.http://www.sacramentorivertrain.com
*From the Station:Valentine’s Dinner & Dancing for Two Wine, Dine, Dance and Romance,Thursday, February 14, 2013,Reservations are now being accepted! Valentine’s Dinner & Dancing for Two: Rib Eye Steak with crispy breaded Shrimp, Champagne Toast, 1/2 liter of house wine, Dessert & Coffee, $59.00 (+ tip) per couple, Then dance all night to Swing, Salsa and a dash of Country, Private Message The Station with number of couples/people in your party, include your reservation arrival time between 5:30pm – 9:30pm and include your email address.We will email your reservation confirmation number to the email address provided by you and then bring that confirmation number with you.Walk-ins are welcome after 6:30pm and as space becomes available…
Happy Valentines and may love find you in one way or another!