We are so blessed to live in such a wonderful family friendly area such as Roseville. There are so many fun things to do for summer and for the Fourth of July. Here's whats popping for the Fourth in sunny Roseville:
Celebrate Independence Day in Downtown Roseville
- Parade: Join us for the return of the parade. The parade begins at 10 a.m. at the Vernon/Douglas/Riverside intersection, continuing down Vernon Street, right on Lincoln Street, and right on Park Drive.
- Royer Park activities: Stay for the fun after the parade in from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. including food, games, and music by the Capitol Pops Concert Band starting at noon.
- Fireworks: Join us at the for fireworks. Gates open at 7 p.m., and the show begins at approximately 9:30 p.m. No alcohol, glass containers, barbecues or personal fireworks are permitted. Soda, bottled water and food will be available for purchase at the fairgrounds.
- Want to be in the parade? Download the application here. For a printable flier, click here.
Not up to heading out?
- Backyard barbecue: How about a Fourth of July inspired barbecue picnic in your backyard? Take a look at some inspirational pictures above.
- Run for a cause: Feel like participating in a good charity event? Head to Cosmos Crime Run, a 5K fun run/walk and 10K run that will benefit the Roseville Community Crime Stoppers. More information is available here.