The City of Roseville Information Office provides a list of numbers for residents to call for storm-related issues. They are as listed.
• 774-5700 (During regular business hours)
• 774-5000 extension 1 (After hours, Police dispatch's non-emergency number)
• 774-5748 (During regular business hours)
• 774-5000 Ext. 1 (After hours, police dispatch's non-emergency number)
Downed Power Lines:
• Stay away from them. Call 9-1-1
• 774-5428 - Roseville Electric's 24-hour outage hotline
Creek Level Information:
To directly view creek levels, monitored by the city's creek stream gauges and city public works crews, in real-time visit online here.
For additional information about storm preparedness in the City of Roseville, residents can visit our website. This page has links about emergency preparedness, sandbag information and as well as the links to our stream gauges.