All City of Roseville offices will close on Monday for Veterans Day. However, the city will operate facilities and services during the holiday.
To Be Closed:
• Environmental Utilities. Emergency crews will be available to respond if necessary. Call 774-5750 in the event of a water or wastewater emergency. In case of a solid waste emergency, call 774-5780.
• Roseville Electric. Emergency crews will be available to respond if necessary. Call 774-5428 in the event of a power outage.
To Remain in Service:
• Roseville Transit services will operate regular Local and Dial-A-Ride service, but no Commuter service. Customers can still call 745-7560 for transit assistance.
• City parks will remain open from sunrise to one hour after sunset.
• The Roseville Sports Center will open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. However, they will not offer climbing wall use, group fitness classes or childcare.
• The Mike Shellito Indoor Pool will open from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Water fitness classes will be cancelled.
Also of Note:
• Customers wanting to make a utility bill payment can put it in the drop box at the Civic Center (near the front door), pay over the phone at 773-5300 or pay online at www.roseville.ca.us/billpay.